Last updated 21st May 2018
Our data protection policy sets out our commitment to protecting personal data and how we implement that commitment with regards to the collection and use of personal data.
As a Company we are committed to:
• Meeting our legal obligations as laid down by the GDPR
• Ensuring that data is collected and used fairly and lawfully
• Processing personal data only in order to meet our operational needs or fulfil legal requirements • Taking steps to ensure that personal data is up to date and accurate
• Establishing appropriate retention periods for personal data
• Ensuring that data subjects' rights can be appropriately exercised
• Providing adequate security measures to protect personal data
• Ensuring that a nominated officer is responsible for data protection compliance and provides a point of contact for all data protection issues
• Ensuring that all staff are made aware of good practice in data protection
• Ensuring that everyone handling personal data knows where to find further guidance
• Ensuring that queries about data protection, internal and external to the Company, is dealt with effectively and promptly
• Regularly reviewing data protection procedures and guidelines within the business.
1. Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully.
2. Personal data shall be obtained for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
3. Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
4. Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
5. Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
6. Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under GDPR requirements.
7. Appropriate measures shall be taken against unauthorised and unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you. “Personal Information” is any information that is identifiable with you, as an individual.
Personal information we collect may include:
• Telephone Number
• Email Address
• Mailing Address
Please Note: Personal Information does not include your name, business title or business address or business telephone number in your capacity as an employee of an organization. Evesham Motor Services will only collect personal information by fair and lawful means and the provision of personal information is voluntary.
Evesham Motor Services collects personal information for the following purposes:
• To respond to your inquiry when you contact us
• To advise you about new services that may be of interest to you
Prior to obtaining your consent, Evesham Motor Services will describe the choices available to you and obtain implicit or explicit consent with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information, except in certain situations otherwise permitted by the law.
We may rely on explicit consent received directly from you to collect or use your personal information, for example, the collection of your personal information if you subscribe to a newsletter on the Site.
Evesham Motor Services limits the use of personal information to the purposes identified in this Policy and for which the individual has provided implicit or explicit consent.
Personal information provided to us by users is primarily stored on our chosen servers.
Evesham Motor Services will erase personal information that is no longer needed.
Evesham Motor Services do not share your personal information and data with any third parties other than to process the legitimate administrative processes of the Company.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse or disable all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Tel: 01386 443505
Tel: 01386 443505
Fax: 01386 422117
Monday to Friday
08:30 am till 05:30 pm
08:30 am till 12:30pm